• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

I know 1/4th season but how about our Twins? Most pleasant surprise?

They're 27-15, a nifty .643 winning percentage, the best record in the majors. Creighton, I mean Toronto Blue Jays in a three-game series last weekend, winning by scores of 8-0, 3-0 and 9-1. 9W-6L against the Astros, Yankees, Angels and Indians.

Twinkies bashed an average of two home runs per game, including Eddie Rosario's, the most HR in the American League. It's as if they're fielding an entire lineup of Harmon Killebrews, and pitching like an entire staff of Greg Maddux type. Plus very good on defense and bullpen has been solid. The closer, Blake Parker, sparkling 1.17 ERA.

GO TWINS ! Die hard Twins fan since early '60s and the first MLB attendees (The Met)

met13952.jpg

Twins 11, Seattle 6 @ Seattle. Only 16 hits and 4 HR's ;). And 2018 All-Star Miguel Sano returns (freak heel injury). 5AB, 2 hits (2 doubles)

28W, 15L.

GO TWINS !!!

Last edited:

End of 4th...... yes, only 4th inning, Twinkies 12, Seattle 0. HR's: Sano, Schoop, Cron .... twice, and Buxton. 2B: Castro, Gonzalez and Kepler. Typical Twins ;)

Jose Berrios, 4IP so far, 2 hits, 6K, 2.80ERA :thumbsup:

UPDATE: Middle of 5th, 15 to 0. Added Cron (double)

UPDATE: Uh oh, Twins lost interest .... especially Berrios. Come on Twins !! Now 18 to 4 runs, top of 9th inning.

Last edited:
My two fantasy baseball teams are a combined 1/31 hitting so far today. FML. :mad:

Last edited:

Twins are legit. I love watching Martin Perez pitch. A lefty who can throw a cutter like that is lethal.

Nats won 3 in a row! It’s called a winning streak, it has happened before! Max is throwing now trying to make it 4 in a row. It’s the Marlins though lol.

Homer happy. Record 1,135 HRs in May.

Three teams hit at least 50 HRs in May. My poor man Twins, best record in MLB, got 56 and money talk franchises, Cubbies (51) & Red Sox (51) marking the first time in history that three teams have reached that mark in the same month. Minnesota had nine players with at least four homers during the month to set a major league record. Oh yeah.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back