• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

Rhys Hoskins is a freaking stud.

Phillies remain in first in the NL East. Still a lot of season to go -- and likely the Braves and Mets will be right in the mix. But Nats fans have got to be ultra-concerned at this point.

Tonight, my Giants go 11 innings, knocking off the Reds in their own park, wg=here the Giants have done absolutely nothing, in the past. Happily, the scored ended 12-11, Giants!! :)

Life is good!! :Happyrun::Hair Fire::Dancebroc::Dancer:

Last edited:
Rhys Hoskins is a freaking stud.

Phillies remain in first in the NL East. Still a lot of season to go -- and likely the Braves and Mets will be right in the mix. But Nats fans have got to be ultra-concerned at this point.

Yeah, I don’t think the Nats will be able to recover.

Turner, out.
Rendon, out.
Zimmerman, out.
Soto, out.
Adams, out.
Taylor, out.

That’s a lot of firepower right there. Three of the best hitters in the N.L. plus Zimmerman’s and Adams’ power. I’ve never seen so many injuries. We’ve replaced some of them with AA guys. As they get healthy, they very well may play spoiler
, even with a bad bullpen.

Yeah, I don’t think the Nats will be able to recover.

Turner, out.
Rendon, out.
Zimmerman, out.
Soto, out.
Adams, out.
Taylor, out.

That’s a lot of firepower right there. Three of the best hitters in the N.L. plus Zimmerman’s and Adams’ power. I’ve never seen so many injuries. We’ve replaced some of them with AA guys. As they get healthy, they very well may play spoiler
, even with a bad bullpen.

The Nats need their bats healthy for any chance. It seems it's not just the bullpen, but even the rotation has struggled this season. Scherzer hasn't been dominant. And after the top 3, there's garbage.

Astros play at 710 tonight with Verlander pitching, at 8 tonight the rockets try to stay alive. Both venues are within walking distance. Downtown should be wild tonight with a small chance of rain.

Early in the season, but the Astros team batting average is 283. The closest is the cardinals at 263. Although their schedule gets a lot tougher the coming weeks with the Yankees, Boston.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back