• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

I hate both teams, but baseball purists have to like this matchup deep down inside.

Give me Boston and unders tonight.

I hate both teams, but baseball purists have to like this matchup deep down inside.

Give me Boston and unders tonight.
Well you were half right. It really was a good game with one swing at the right time breaking the game open.

Thanks to @HUSKER HOT SAUCE for forcing me to have interest in this series because like Rainbow Dash, I don't care for either team either. (Although I hate the Dodgers just a touch less than the Yankees)

Dodgers have a good shot tonight. David Price is a garbage post-season pitcher.
Dodgers look like crap, it almost looks like they have given up and they haven't even made it to LA yet. Looks like I will be owing you a Benjamin. Damn it man.

I will now be surprised if the Dodgers win 1 game at home. I don't think this series will make it back to Boston. Who wants to start a gofundme page, so I can pay off my freaking debt to that bastage REDo? :eek::O O:;)

I have to give Price props, he pitched well tonight. Series far from over but Red Sox are in a good spot.

WOW! The Dodgers just had Bellinger attempt to bunt, like 3 times in a row, FOUL! YER OUT! WTH are they doing?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back