• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

Good luck to Milwaukee tonight. They have a starting pitching staff that didn't have a starter start the 6th inning. I compare them to Oakland who made the playoffs with most of their starting pitching ending up on the disabled list. Still a very good team.

Loved seeing Kershaw get knocked out early. Mostly thanks to a relief pitching for the Brewers hitting a bomb. hah! Kershaw -- for whatever reason -- has never been a consistently good playoff pitcher.

A little late posting this, but did any of you guys see the Brewers v Dodgers game last night? 13 innings, 15 total hits, 3 total runs, lots of pitchers, well over 330 combined pitches and of course, a Dodgers Victory to tie the series at 2 games apiece. That was one helluva game and hopefully, for me, it sparks the Dodgers and they go on to win this series. If the Brew Crew does go on to win however, I will definitely root for them to take it all. GO BLUE!!!!

A little late posting this, but did any of you guys see the Brewers v Dodgers game last night? 13 innings, 15 total hits, 3 total runs, lots of pitchers, well over 330 combined pitches and of course, a Dodgers Victory to tie the series at 2 games apiece. That was one helluva game and hopefully, for me, it sparks the Dodgers and they go on to win this series. If the Brew Crew does go on to win however, I will definitely root for them to take it all. GO BLUE!!!!
Dodgers won? Glad I didn't stay up and watch then. The Dodgers are the west coast Yankees.

Go Brewers!

Red Sox win with a dramatic, bases loaded blast to the out field catch right off of the turf, to take a 3 games to 1 lead over Houston. That was an exciting end to this game. Final, 8 - 6 Boston.

Dodgers WIN! Are going back to the World Series. Looks like they will be playing the Red Sox.

upload_2018-10-20_20-34-2.jpeg

e3892d74cae3a7888fddefe7ff96aedd--mets-dodgers.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back