• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB at Bat App

• Thread starter Deleted member 3889
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3889

Android user here. Do any of you guys use the MLB at Bat app? I'm wondering if it is worth the $20 to watch games on my phone. I'm a Braves fan and I'm worried about paying for something and never being able to watch my team play.

If it guarantees you can watch the team of your choice, you should have no worries. Check with your cell provider. :)

:happyrun:

Thanks, Bob. That was my concern because it said selected games and subject to blackouts.

The $20 gets you radio of every game. The TV of every game is $120 per year (or so, I only do the radio portion) billed monthly, even in the offseason. I couldn't mentally handle paying in the offseason, so I just paid the $20. I love the app, well worth it in my book.

With the $20, you do have access to the video feed of the Game of the Day that rotates teams. Also, I got an email yesterday that they are offering the video portion at half off for the rest of the year. So don't pay the full price.

As far as black out restrictions, only KC games are blacked out where I'm at.

Thanks to all of you. I'm going to go ahead and get it. I think baseball is better on the radio anyway.

Consider SeriusXM. From their streaming service you get all the teams radio broadcasts. Not limited to one platform to listen to it either, phone, computer, and if you have a SeriusXM radio you get to hear every game but it is limited to one of the two teams playing radio broadcasts. All are streamed thoug.

Thanks. I just dropped Sirius about a year ago. I may regret that decision come fall. Haha.

Thanks. I just dropped Sirius about a year ago. I may regret that decision come fall. Haha.

I have it but use it 90% for streaming. I call each year at renewal and threaten to cancel and have always ended up paying about 50% of what they want for an annual sub.

I have gotten MLB at Bat audio for several years. You get every game from every teams audio feed all year and postseason. No black outs on the audio. If you order it from your phone app you can also link it to your computer or tablet so you can use the same $20 for multiple devices. Last year I ordered it through the computer first before I realized that. I called them and they let me switch. I listen to many games on the computer or phone. This is by far the best $20 bucks you can spend in a year. The best part is you can find a game about anytime of the night. And you can listen to favorite announcers from any where about anytime.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back