• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MizzouRah's Week Two Pick

MizzouRah

Scout Team
20 Year Member
Well, maybe it just takes a crisis for these picks to go amazingly well. I am 5-0 ATS on the year and most of the plays last week (Louisiana, Coastal, even Army really) were easy covers.

So it's time to jump back into the picks but I see only one Big 12 game and still no SEC games. So what am I going to do? I'm going to sit on the lead. I see one game that meet's MizzouRah's criteria to pick in that.

1. I watched Team A last week and thought, "they pass the eye test, I should bet these guys" and

2. Public money pours in on this team.

That means FADE TEAM A!!!!! Don't fall for the obvious pick.

Team A is Louisville this week.

Give me MIAMI FLORIDA (+2.5) to win outright and we will wait to fire on many games next week. Hopefully, Ol' Mizzou will be able to field a team given some COVID issues there.

Good luck to you and your team!

Well, maybe it just takes a crisis for these picks to go amazingly well. I am 5-0 ATS on the year and most of the plays last week (Louisiana, Coastal, even Army really) were easy covers.

So it's time to jump back into the picks but I see only one Big 12 game and still no SEC games. So what am I going to do? I'm going to sit on the lead. I see one game that meet's MizzouRah's criteria to pick in that.

1. I watched Team A last week and thought, "they pass the eye test, I should bet these guys" and

2. Public money pours in on this team.

That means FADE TEAM A!!!!! Don't fall for the obvious pick.

Team A is Louisville this week.

Give me MIAMI FLORIDA (+2.5) to win outright and we will wait to fire on many games next week. Hopefully, Ol' Mizzou will be able to field a team given some COVID issues there.

Good luck to you and your team!
Thanks MR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back