• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MizzouRah's Picks Week VI

MizzouRah

Scout Team
20 Year Member
Well, it was finally a bad week for the picks last week as I was 1-4 on the week. This was more than made up for by the fact that I was actually in attendance for that fantastic MIZZOU win. I will provide full detail on this great experience next week.

I am still 12-8-1 on the year ATS so hopefully, we can return to winning ways.

Honestly, I have family visiting so I don't have time to elaborate on the picks but I have a few games I like.

PITT +13 should be able to keep things close.

I like SYRACUSE +3 to pull the mild upset at home.

I think this is a good chance to buy low on MISSISSIPPI STATE (+5.5).

Hopefully, these ugly dogs are more successful than the ugly dogs were last week I picked!

Well, it was finally a bad week for the picks last week as I was 1-4 on the week. This was more than made up for by the fact that I was actually in attendance for that fantastic MIZZOU win. I will provide full detail on this great experience next week.

I am still 12-8-1 on the year ATS so hopefully, we can return to winning ways.

Honestly, I have family visiting so I don't have time to elaborate on the picks but I have a few games I like.

PITT +13 should be able to keep things close.

I like SYRACUSE +3 to pull the mild upset at home.

I think this is a good chance to buy low on MISSISSIPPI STATE (+5.5).

Hopefully, these ugly dogs are more successful than the ugly dogs were last week I picked!
Enjoy your family MZR.Glad you were at the game and witnessed that great win for your Tigers.

You are forgiven for not writing up your picks this time. I really like to see what you say about each game, so hopefully next week .

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back