• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mizzou slapped with sanctions

HAHA, it's kinda cute that you think "I" was triggered. Notice how I interacted with the other posters? Dude, perhaps you should calm down, have a drink, smoke a bowl, but stop taking this so seriously. I was just yanking your chain, having a little fun. :thumbsup:

You injected racism, religion, child molestation, corruption, politics, and drug abuse into a thread about cheating. You were triggered.

You injected racism, religion, child molestation, corruption, politics, and drug abuse into a thread about cheating. You were triggered.
Those are just big money things, and with big money, you get corruption, it happens, even in religion. Have a drink, have a great night sir. Also, It's Mizzou, who really cares, let's hope it really sets them back, and if any really good kids from there, make it to Nebraska, BONUS! :Cheers:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back