• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mixed emotions

dallasblackshirt

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
I have never had so many mixed expectations for an opening day. Last year I really believed we would be better and at least win 7-8 games And we know how that season felt. Like many other fans, the years of disappointments have added up and taken it’s toll. But I have watched the huskers for last 50 years And probably will until I’m six feet under

so I will be hoping but not expecting a better outcome than we witnessed last season and those over last 10 years

my wish list for this season is to have qb play that would rank in top half of big ten, offensive line that can consistently execute against top defenses, and lastly a consistent ability to stop the run ideally limiting the other teams to an average of 4 yards per play
And goes without saying special teams play that at least would be as good as a decent high school team

While “limiting” opponents to around 4 YPC would be .almost a YPC less than last year, it would still = a long year I’m afraid. But I definitely hear you. GBR

Nauseating announcing halftime such ohio homer's. Man where only down 10. They still can blow us out but this is far from over.

You would think fields was NFL mvp already.

At least when it comes to Nebraska we need to never count on a single juco player being A clear contributor in year one for any recruiting class

Omar is just another awol juco player
It’s looking like that does anyone at all know what the hell is going on?

Nauseating announcing halftime such ohio homer's. Man where only down 10. They still can blow us out but this is far from over.

You would think fields was NFL mvp already.
Fields is a very smart player. Plays intelligent football. Our QB’s fumble when no one touches them.

Fields is a very smart player. Plays intelligent football. Our QB’s fumble when no one touches them.

It's hard to disagree with your comment.. however I feel Field's when flustered get predictable..

It's so freaking obvious what they do like 3 and 8. Spread the field , have Fields run no pun intended.

It's hard to disagree with your comment.. however I feel Field's when flustered get predictable..

It's so freaking obvious what they do like 3 and 8. Spread the field , have Fields run no pun intended.
Our team makes the game much harder than it needs to be. Until we learn to play error free football, we will continue to struggle.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back