• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Missouri vs Nebraska - Game #1, Par Deux - Baseball thread

Today should be the last straw for MA

MA spoke a few minutes ago:

disappointed for the kids

sorry for Casey

seeing-eye hits hurt him

(non-seeing eyes by umps, don't forget!!)

Yeh, she is just a kid! My uncle is going to be 106 July 4th. Truly, a Yankee Doodle Dandy!! :)
My aunt is going to be 105 July 26th! She is totally lucid. Amazing!! :)

Geez, you guys are like the yogurt commercial in the Russian outback.

Geez, you guys are like the yogurt commercial in the Russian outback.

Funny, you should say that! My mom's side of the family is Russian! Lithuanians, to be exact. :) Migrated
to the US, out of Belarus, back around the turn of the 20th century. :) My mom, being one of the youngest
of 10 (1 died at birth), was born in SF, along with an uncle and aunt. The rest were born in Russia.

Come one, yeah, he is not a good coach but we don't have to call him names do we?

Tomorrow is my anniversary and I plan to be "deaf" all day. :)

"enjoy" yourself, thot!

951c5382.gif
33dab01b.gif

Wonder if DJ was @ the game watching his brother play for MU and rooting for the tigers ?

One would think, Greg Sharpe and Co would look for him. I don't think it would be hard to find someone you know, in a sparse crowd.

Being a week day, DJ may have been working? I don't know what DJ is doing these days? Where, in organzed baseball, is he? I'll have to
check that out.

Couldn't find anything

Last edited:

When I talked with DJ and his father last November on SW flight back to KC from Las Vegas, he was back in KC working (I think insurance)

He was happy that he had a good senior season for NU, that was when his dad said his younger brother was playing for Mizzou

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back