• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Missouri v. Nebraska - Baseball Thread - Game 3

1-2 on Sommerfeld

1 more, Casey!!

slider is high
2-2

POP UP TO KURT!

GRENDEL SAYS HIT SHALLOW OUTFIELD, ALMOST! :lol:

we sweep the dbl header!!

we win a series!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Nice win by the Huskers. It's too bad the season is over, but I have enjoyed chatting with everybody this year. Thanks again CBob for the PBP.

Even winning two on 1 day, and winning a series, it was down to the wire, as the whole year was.

Well, it's over, and we are done for the season.......again! :(

Well, Good Lord willing, I will be back and help enjoy a great season. We sure need one, don't we?

Thanks to all for pitching in thru the season. I think I have made new friends, along with enjoying old ones.

We finish 30-25. A winning season nonetheless. :) Later, guys.

GO BIG RED!!! :thumbsup::bow::wave::huskerflag::huskermaxflag::banana:

Last edited:

thanks to CBob and Csker for all the hard work throughout the season on the pbp. Congradulations to Cody Asche on all the doubles. It was good chatting with all of you at various times this season. For the third year in a row no tourney, and win a series after being eliminated from post season play.

thanks to CBob and Csker for all the hard work throughout the season on the pbp. Congradulations to Cody Asche on all the doubles. It was good chatting with all of you at various times this season. For the third year in a row no tourney, and win a series after being eliminated from post season play.

Hey, hope all is well at home, ok? Thanks for all you do, ok? :)

Going to take my Sophie for a walk. Talk to you guys later, ok? Maybe, we'll spend some time, watching some post season baseball? Hopefully. :)

Down with Texas! :thumbsup::cheers:

I am looking forward to the CWS, no matter who makes it.

I always look forward to the CWS. Bitterly disappointed that the Huskers no longer contend, nor are they considered by anyone when looking at the potential participants.

I didn't have the stomach to listen to MA in his radio report after today, I'm sure he was proud of what happened today, and suggests it is a step forward. Lordy! Mizzou had nothing to lose today, they had everything for them to win yesterday. They won yesterday. we had everything to try and win yesterday, we lost! That's MA for you.

Major ditto to this. Thanks guys and its nice to finish with a 2 game win streak.

CBob thank you for all of the pbp work you've done for us over the season, it's too bad it couldn't continue for another couple of weeks or so. :cheers:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back