• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mission Accomplished!

Maybe a 50 yard line voodoo chicken sacrifice?

Problem solved!

gettyimages-170480805-1024x1024.jpg

So instead of being excited for the future, you start a thread to rehash the Solich firing.
:Rolleyes:
Why not?
Everyone else is rehashing every grievance they have since Frosts 2nd year when they determined 'before almost anyone else did' that Frost needed to go.

Lots of 'i told you so' and tapdancing posts and threads. Some even smugly disguised as 'looking forward to the rest of the season'. Some wishing we had gone through 4 coaches in 5 years. Some are resentful simply because "their" guy didn't get as much time or as many chances as Frost did.

Might as well go back to where all this started, because let's face it...none of them (Riley, Pelini, Calahan, Solich) got proper support from the AD and a proper amount of time to make changes based on their respective situations and results (okay, maybe Calahan doesn't count)

Last edited:

This post has nothing to do with either Frost or Solich. Criminently.

Pederson chose to cut the historical connections of success in our program going back to 1962.

At the time, I said that he was gambling 20 years of wandering in the wilderness and becoming Kansas.

That is EXACTLY what has happened.

This is about a program that Alberts rightly said is bigger than any one person.

Steve Pederson made it about his ego. 19 years later we are firing our 5th head coach including the one he started with.

We had an administrator that thought he was ‘above’ football. This is as much, or more, his fault as well. He presided over both idiotic AD hires.

Pederson was a moron with an overly developed ego. I don’t think anybody is arguing that.

Frost failed on his own. I don’t think anybody is arguing that either.

It would have been nice if Osborne had a coaching tree with a few more branches, but that was a byproduct of his continuity and the loyalty he inspired.

Pederson was a moron with an overly developed ego. I don’t think anybody is arguing that.

Frost failed on his own. I don’t think anybody is arguing that either.

It would have been nice if Osborne had a coaching tree with a few more branches, but that was a byproduct of his continuity and the loyalty he inspired.
If Pederson would have handled things differently maybe Frost would have never even been here, or perhaps maybe at a later time when he had more experience. I think that is the point of this thread. Pederson jacked up the works and we have been unstable ever since.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back