• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota Week Practice Thursday Zoomer

Another reason to win as more than likely bowl bound if we do

Plus, looking at the high road reason that MM chose not to stay at UCF-he felt Gabriel earned the spot and did not want to challenge that. So, where would he go? Guess that would be in a different portal.

No fan travel, losing record.

Not a player this year as far as W-L goes

Still the +1 game to play too

Everyone is eligible

If you read the tweet above from Supple if we beat MN we should qualify for one the B1G bowl slots

Not a player this year as far as W-L goes

Still the +1 game to play too

Everyone is eligible

If you read the tweet above from Supple if we beat MN we should qualify for one the B1G bowl slots
Well, I think we should beat the Minnows. But with the current state of affairs concerning COVID, most bowl games will probably cancel. Some already have. What would be the financial advantage to hold the event? Don’t think TV money would cover their costs. I also question the ethical/moral concerns of accepting a bid by Nebraska administration.

Well, I think we should beat the Minnows. But with the current state of affairs concerning COVID, most bowl games will probably cancel. Some already have. What would be the financial advantage to hold the event? Don’t think TV money would cover their costs. I also question the ethical/moral concerns of accepting a bid by Nebraska administration.

I tend to agree. Twelve have already canceled

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back