• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota vs. PSU

Is he from PA and/or a Penn State alum?

I know dozens of Penn Staters, and every one has moved on from Sandusky long ago.

Penn State alum. He grew up in Colorado and is now a Buff fan. He doesn't wear Penn State gear, no bumper stickers, hats, nothing. He used the magic eraser to rid himself of Penn State ties, other than the degree on the wall. I though with them getting back in the mix nationally, he'd be all over it, but nope.

Oh no doubt. Only Minn could go undefeated in a crappy conference like the BIG.
Minnesota is a perfect example of momentum, confidence and opportunistic.

They likely get blown out by tOSU but I wouldn’t be surprised to see 5hem get to the B1G CCG undefeated.

After the NU game I was betting they’d lose to PSU, Iowa and Wisconsin. They just might win all three of those .. not because they are a much better team but because of momentu, confidence and opportunity.

PSU should have beaten them by 10 at least. 2 INTS in the red zone. I hope they do go into Indy undefeated. And then, I hope OSU hangs 60.

I'm on cloud 9 still. Gotta throw my few cents to a few posters here:

I'm sure his ex-wife agrees with you.
Oh good. I have justify every opinion. How lovely. Go google about his divorce at the end of his time at WMU.

Funny, its allegations. Also, his ex-wife, her new hubby, Heather and PJ are all friends and hang out in the offseason. There was an article about it last offseason I believe. If I cared enough to sway y'alls opinion with fact rather than allegations, I'd find and link it. Maybe when I'm bored later.

The very best thing is this security guy behind Fleck. WTH? View attachment 32479

That guy is awesome. He stalks both sidelines.. I see him every game, annually give him props for his amazing manscaping on his face.

PSU should have beaten them by 10 at least. 2 INTS in the red zone. I hope they do go into Indy undefeated. And then, I hope OSU hangs 60.

Your hate fuels me. MN blows PSU out if we don't fumble in the 4th quarter and doens't have a punter that can't seem to kick it more than 30 yards. See how that game is played? Just silly, emotional takes, friend.

I'm on cloud 9 still. Gotta throw my few cents to a few posters here:

Funny, its allegations. Also, his ex-wife, her new hubby, Heather and PJ are all friends and hang out in the offseason. There was an article about it last offseason I believe. If I cared enough to sway y'alls opinion with fact rather than allegations, I'd find and link it. Maybe when I'm bored later.

That guy is awesome. He stalks both sidelines.. I see him every game, annually give him props for his amazing manscaping on his face.

Your hate fuels me. MN blows PSU out if we don't fumble in the 4th quarter and doens't have a punter that can't seem to kick it more than 30 yards. See how that game is played? Just silly, emotional takes, friend.

Congrats on the huge win Fromo, but Fleck is a douche nozzle.

Right now he's a top ten, undefeated douche nozzle, which is a good place to be.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back