• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota v. NU Game Thread

Excellent and dominating win for the Huskers. Maybe the men can watch the tape and see how it team plays when they have a little pride and play with heart.

:wow: :wow:

Talk about kick-butt beating!

Kugler making excuses for Minn earlier in the game! :lol: Here's one more excuse for Minn: our bench
was not decimated by the flu!! :stickouttongue: Now you know why, gals our ranked and theirs is NOT!

Congrats on the butt-whoopin'!!

I hope our Husker's men's team was out there, taking notes!

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! :dancer::corn2::dancebroc:

:bow:

74 - 50!!! :woohoo2:

Last edited:

Just got back from PBA. What a remarkable effort! Coaches had them ready, and the players executed to perfection. I never thought we would blow out a good team, given our trouble scoring. Tonight we buried that. Great ball movement. Tee Laudermill hounded their point guard. Havers played her toughest game as a Husker. Everyone who saw time played well. This one was fun. I think we're in the dance now. Hopefully we can win some more and improve the seed.

Just got back from PBA. What a remarkable effort! Coaches had them ready, and the players executed to perfection. I never thought we would blow out a good team, given our trouble scoring. Tonight we buried that. Great ball movement. Tee Laudermill hounded their point guard. Havers played her toughest game as a Husker. Everyone who saw time played well. This one was fun. I think we're in the dance now. Hopefully we can win some more and improve the seed.

Yes! What a complete game! All looked great out there! You talk about coaching and execution? All could
learn from Connie York!

If we hadn't been so short on the bench, in Minnesota, because of the flu, we would have blown
them out in that game, also!

I have this game recorded for posterity! :rockon:

:bow: GO BIG RED!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back