• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota v. NU Game Thread

NU plays Michigan St. tomorrow night at 6:00 pm. I will not be here for the game. Hopefully, somebody can help with the PBP tomorrow.

Just got on the forum. Congats to our Husker gals! When the tough is going, the going get tough!

I admit, I had a lot of angst moments. They were missing a lot of throws, easy ones included.

As I have said, I love them all, but Rachel is awesome. Man, she came thru, all during the game!

Of course, Hoop is Hoop, right?

Good luck tomorrow, ladies!! We'll be rooting for you all.

:dancer:

NU plays Michigan St. tomorrow night at 6:00 pm. I will not be here for the game. Hopefully, somebody can help with the PBP tomorrow.

It will depend on what is going on, here at the house. If I can, I'll try to be here. I am not too good at calling baseketball, but will try if I can get here.

See you during the baseball game, csker? :wave: :)

Carrolton, thanks for your efforts tonight. I was traveling and your play by play was my best option for keeping track of the game.

Unbelievable line for Theriot: 39 minutes, 14 points, 18 assists, and only 1 turnover.

Another double-double for Hooper, with 33 and 12. Win tomorrow and I would hope a 4 seed at worst would be ours.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back