• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota single game tickets

Corn fed

Recruit
2 Year Member
Single game tickets for the Minnesota game are available as of today. I’m thinking about getting a couple. This would be my first road game. I wouldn’t mind sitting next to gopher fans. It would probably be more enjoyable next to husker fans. What section is for the visiting team or what section would I have the best chance to be around husker fans?

Single game tickets for the Minnesota game are available as of today. I’m thinking about getting a couple. This would be my first road game. I wouldn’t mind sitting next to gopher fans. It would probably be more enjoyable next to husker fans. What section is for the visiting team or what section would I have the best chance to be around husker fans?

Don't remember the section but pretty sure it was up in a corner, maybe NE corner. That trip sucked, butt kicked even before kickoff ended up leaving in the middle of the third quarter and went to Mall of American, which sucked worse, so aside from seeing my daughter who was in school (Mankato) it was a sucky trip. Good news though, it should be much better this year. :Huskerflag:

Sat with them a few years ago...nowhere near Penn State, Missouri or Colorado. We had fun together enjoying the game.

Anyone have recommendations for good places to stay reasonably close to the stadium? I'm thinking of making the trip.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back