• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota Game Live Graphic Updates

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
After more than a year of programming and development the real time Fanalytix graphic is ready for prime time and is available for the Minnesota game.

Fanalytix Football 360 is a live, 360 degree, visually intuitive way to instantly gain comprehensive game insights. View the full game at a glance while exploring every stat with a tap. Follow live or access past games to research trends and quickly review complex stats. Every NFL matchup and all the games involving NCAA Power 5 teams are available.

Fanalytix Football 360 comes in two versions. The lite version is a live depiction of an entire game which visually presents the overall game flow and trends. Choosing “Interact” launches the full version. In the full version, the entire game is interactive and can be navigated in context. Choose a drive to see every play, choose a play to see complete detail, player information and statistics.

New layers of statistics, information and insights are revealed with every tap. The “Help” button displays an overlay with a graphic representation of how to use the features and get the most out of every stat. Tap “Stats” to access extensive game statistics. The “Menu” button displays a full schedule of games from both the NFL and NCAA.

Check out Fanalytix Football 360: the fun, easily accessible and visually innovative way to get completely immersed in the game turning fans into experts and experts into pros.

Here is the link for the Minnesota game.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about the new versions. Please bear with us as we are still in development and there are issues and bugs we're working on. We will also have some visual documentation and instructions which will be done very soon. We know we're showing this a little early but I think it will be great to get feedback from the Huskermax board. Keep in mind also that this is just the beginning. Future versions will have more advanced analytics, predictive intelligence, player tracking, and lots more cool features.

The Lite version is at the link. To view the fully interactive version (where basically everything is active and you can access tons of stats and info) just tap the "Interact" button. From there, you can also access every other Power 5 game today and all the NFL games tomorrow and Monday.

Thanks for checking it out - please poke around and explore and feel free to ask questions. I think today's Husker game Fanalytix is going to feature a lot of Scarlet. Go Big Red!

I found the site difficult to load and refresh. It got stuck a lot. Cool concept though!
Sorry you had problems. Like I said, we are still working through some issues and bugs. Would you be willing to tell me what browser and device you were using? Want to make sure it works perfectly when we officially launch. Thanks for your input!

Last edited:

Sorry you had problems. Like I said, we are still working through some issues and bugs. Would you be willing to tell me what browser and device you were using? Want to make sure it works perfectly when we officially launch. Thanks for your input!

Sure, and no worries about the problems! I used my Chrome browser on my iPhone 11.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back