• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MILLS ?

Says in the article that he had 1 receiving touchdown. I know GCCC and GT rarely threw the ball.

How are his receiving skills?

Yikes! 3 receptions for 5 yards in 10 games

Certainly not great receiving stats, but in fairness the GCCC offense was run heavy and did very little passing. They had Mills and one other FBS-level running back, and both had a lot of carries. That was basically their offense, and it worked very well until the JUCO championship game. GCCC may have thrown even less than Georgia Tech under Paul Johnson.

What a difference a year makes. This is literally the same situation Mo Washington was in last year and no one had any issue with it. There were folks that thought he might not make it, but no one said don't take him. Also thank goodness we did take him.

This is pretty much a ridiculous statement. This has nothing to do with the kids' intelligence and he made a couple mistakes.

I'm sorry but I would deem myself fairly successful based on my job and life situation and I made a lot WORSE decisions than this kid when I was his age.
iu

Mills will sign like he said he would. Now let's see what happens with Bland, he could be a bit more interesting.

Mills will sign like he said he would. Now let's see what happens with Bland, he could be a bit more interesting.
He may be scrambling to find a team who will take him come summer. As much as we need him, I'm considering him gone from the picture.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back