• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MILLS ?

Pretty much...and I would be surprised if anything would be shared by the staff other than something along the lines of "We're excited to have Dedrick be a part of this class. Like everyone else, he knows what our expectations are and we're looking forward to working with him."
Hopefully some statement will be made before too long and this matter can be put to rest

Believe me, I hope this kid makes it here and plays. But we could be underestimating how serious his legal issues are. We don't know why his license was suspended. I am all for second chances but hopefully he hasn't used up his chances.

Even more telling is the fact that he only passed 3 of his first 6 classes as a frosh at GCCC. There was no evidence of how he did 2nd - 4th semesters.

In my opinion, this all comes down to sitting one-on-one with the kid, looking him in the eye, asking a few telling questions and carefully evaluating his response. If I were to rank humans on this planet capable of making a sound judgment about a 20 year old kid in this regard, Scott Frost would be near the top of the list. We unfortunately have no perspective on this dynamic and its absolutely fundamental to the decision.

In my opinion, this all comes down to sitting one-on-one with the kid, looking him in the eye, asking a few telling questions and carefully evaluating his response. If I were to rank humans on this planet capable of making a sound judgment about a 20 year old kid in this regard, Scott Frost would be near the top of the list. We unfortunately have no perspective on this dynamic and its absolutely fundamental to the decision.

I agree with you 100% on Scott Frost's ability to do so and how refreshing that is to honestly be able to say that. Of course he will judge wrong here and there, and some kids are worth taking a risk on also but I think the days of half the recruiting class gone 2 years later are long gone.

I got probation when I was a minor for spray painting a cow like a race car. True story.

This kid is not at hard as me! :Biggrin:
I need pictures as evidence before I can properly determine which of you is the greater threat to society ... that is "human society." Clearly, you are the greater threat to bovine society.

Mike Mayta of Rivals Husker Online had a text message exchange with Mills who said he will be arriving in Lincoln this summer after cleaning up some additional classroom work. That's as of about 10:30 last night.

Premium content, so no link can be posted.

Ah ha, I see that John Bivens is scheduled for an OV on 1/19! Per his own admission, he is not afraid of competition at RB.

My own CB says he will be N

Last edited:
you still can't get a job if you test positive for it. its a drug, it has no positive recreational benefits. Just ask Randy Gregory. Our players need to steer clear for sure.
You can easily get a job if you test positive, just depends on the job.

It has as many "positive recreational benefits" as alcohol and likely more than tobacco.

It's a moronic political stunt to keep it illegal at this point. Hard to believe that Reefer Madness is still winning the day.

You can easily get a job if you test positive, just depends on the job.

It has as many "positive recreational benefits" as alcohol and likely more than tobacco.

It's a moronic political stunt to keep it illegal at this point. Hard to believe that Reefer Madness is still winning the day.
You wouldn't have kept a job at any company I ever worked for with a hot drug test. And that includes alcohol.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back