• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills progress ?

I loved Ziggy’s toughness in Riley’s last year, but he took it to another level entirely. Big fan.

I say Bradley’s HS film and thought he was the real deal. Thought I remember someone saying he’d gotten bigger than he should have and it affected his quicks and top end speed. Hes down from last year and looks good.
Ziggy also displayed home run type of speed as a freshman, even tho people said he didn't have it.

Ziggy also displayed home run type of speed as a freshman, even tho people said he didn't have it.

He did look tentative his sophomore and part of his junior years. Combine that with the added weight and people tought he’d lost a step. Having said that, a couple of his touchdown sprints last year surprised me. Hope he kills it at the next level.

Huskers.com lists Wandale Robinson at 5’ 10” but I believe that’s inaccurate unless he grew recently. This is Robinson standing next to Coach Saban (5’ 6”). Does 2 or 3 inches in height mean a whole lot at RB in this offense? Yes? No? Maybe?

Adrian Killins (UCF) is 5' 8" 170 but that's a different conference. Does that even matter? How about these guys that played under Frost? LaMichale James (Oregon) 5' 9" 195; Kenjon Barner (Oregon) 5' 9" 190; De'Anthony Thomas (Oregon) 5' 9" 175; Royce Freeman (Oregon) 5' 11" 230.

If Washington and/or Mills doesn't show up, Robinson will be need to be an option to become part of a RB by Committee. I'm not that bullish on the RB position without a Mills or Washington and even then there may still be issues of performance.

5b9fea77b6667.image.jpg
This picture makes me :Puke:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back