• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills Is Officially N; Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

Hope this persists!
FYI. New #Huskers RB Dedrick Mills lost only 2 fumbles this season in 10 games and 236 carries (23.6 a game) at Garden City CC. As a freshman at Georgia Tech he did not fumble on 121 carries. That’s 2 lost fumbles in 357 career carries and 1,960 yards.
Love that stat line there. We've had some fumbling fumblers over the past 25 years or so. Tote that rock straight into the endzone man.

I hope Mills got to be friends with Dominick Watt down there. i think our WR conversation would be much different if Watt didn't have to go the JUCO route. I know its rare to get a former commit after their JUCO stint, but I'm holding out hope

Probably previous post but once again questions ....... class? eligibility?

I think he is a JR and two remaining. Right?

Last edited:

I hope erase past history. Mills promises to walk a straight line in that path and avoid the problems.

https://www.apnews.com/a9f8ab6c64494e00bcf92ed61bb94527
Georgia Tech star Dedrick Mills was kicked off the team, having violated athletic department rules in what was essentially a third strike for the dynamic but troubled running back.

Coach Paul Johnson did not specify what rule was broken, but stressed that it was different than two suspensions Mills served a year ago — totaling three games — for violating team rules.

First two suspensions, drug thing according to my son-in-law who is a BIG GT fan (alumni).

Probably no LP but Mary Jane habit. Randy Gregory II ???

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back