• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills Is Officially N; Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

things seem to be going in right direction from all that I have read. Will be exciting to watch. Wisc is still the giant that needs to be taken down, Lets see how their new QB does. Mn and their easy schedule could be the team to watch this year the way they ended last year with their new def coach

Biggest addition of the off-season, IMO. Based on spring, we didnt have a B1G-caliber back, maybe not even a P5-caliber starter. Noa and Daniels get to fight it out for #2...give the nod to Noa, because I’m not sure how many P5-starter caliber WR’s we saw in spring either.

Noa and Mills are a big % of our potential offense this fall, IMO.

things seem to be going in right direction from all that I have read. Will be exciting to watch. Wisc is still the giant that needs to be taken down, Lets see how their new QB does. Mn and their easy schedule could be the team to watch this year the way they ended last year with their new def coach

I'm excited Mills is N, but do not forget about incoming Freshman Ronald Thompkins. I was equally, if not more impressed with his film.
I just read that he may not be fully recovered from surgery yet. If true it may be a while before we see him.

Even if Mo returns, I think Mills will hold up better throughout the season. Nice one two punch. Not to mention Johnson behind them. Mo seemed to get dinged up easily last year. We need Mills bad this year. Huge get. I think he'll prove to be extremely reliable.

This quote from the article made by his coach is what has me so excited for Miles to be part of the team.

What makes him a special back is the same thing that made Lavonte David a great football player," Sims said. "He loves football. He loves it on Tuesday, he loves it on Saturday, he loves it at practice and he loves it during games. That’s what makes him different. We could put a highlight film of him up where he doesn’t carry the ball. The block he made this weekend so our other back could run 75 yards, the pancake he had on the punt block team where he destroyed the guy on the shield. He doesn’t care what you have him play, he goes as hard as he possibly can. God made him as a football player. He is tremendous. What makes him great is that he is a guy that loves football every minute of every day.

Three months until we get to see who's who. Mills will definitely improve what we saw in the Spring Game, but we'll need more than just one guy to step up.

Mills is different in that he's already proven he can play excellent football at the P5 level. Only reason he's at Nebraska is deportment issues not because he wasn't a play maker at the P5 level imo. I'll bet if he keeps on the straight and narrow he'll be our starting RB this fall. MW has great potential and I'm hoping things get worked out legally. If so we'll have a pretty dynamic 1-2 punch. I'm not a big fan of RB by committee so I hope Mills can become the feature RB this season............

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back