• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills Is Officially N; Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

nice. so far, so good. absolute best to the young man and his time in lincoln
Had to do it. RR would appreciate..:Rockon:
untitled.png

Last edited:

I really like our team now that Mr Mills is on board. Barring injuries to certain key players, I expect no less than 9 wins. Washington will be the frosting on the cake.

I agree Tulsa... with Washington, and average health for the season, we should expect 9 wins, there are only 3 games where we may be an underdog. ohio st, and prob 2 of the these 3, wisc,, AT purdue,, Iowa, I would think we may be favored in at least 1 of those 3 games., regardless, we should win at least 1 of them, plus all the others.

I agree Tulsa... with Washington, and average health for the season, we should expect 9 wins, there are only 3 games where we may be an underdog. ohio st, and prob 2 of the these 3, wisc,, AT purdue,, Iowa, I would think we may be favored in at least 1 of those 3 games., regardless, we should win at least 1 of them, plus all the others.
Still too many unknowns to say 9 is the expected total, IMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back