• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills Is Officially N; Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

this is huge, he has more yardage going into this fall, than Ozigbo did going into last year, so he has enuf carries to have expreience, be sure handed.... we surely needed this guy, we must have the depth.... at some point either him or washington will miss a game or 2 due to a twisted ankle or knee. We are very fortunate to get him. Lets hope he can pickup the offense and plays easy enough. Welcome, Mr Mills, we have the best assistance in the country to get a good degree, one that means something.

this is huge, he has more yardage going into this fall, than Ozigbo did going into last year, so he has enuf carries to have expreience, be sure handed.... we surely needed this guy, we must have the depth.... at some point either him or washington will miss a game or 2 due to a twisted ankle or knee. We are very fortunate to get him. Lets hope he can pickup the offense and plays easy enough. Welcome, Mr Mills, we have the best assistance in the country to get a good degree, one that means something.
I absolutely agree that this is huge. While I don't believe we were in bad position with all the bodies.....I just think we need two of the three between Mills, Washington and Robinson to be here with Mills the more likely to be the every down back. Not saying someone else from what we have wouldn't have emerge but I like that we have a back with some significant experience in college.

Great news indeed. Agree with all that Mills provides benefits all the way around... experience being one of the biggest positives.

I absolutely agree that this is huge. While I don't believe we were in bad position with all the bodies.....I just think we need two of the three between Mills, Washington and Robinson to be here with Mills the more likely to be the every down back. Not saying someone else from what we have wouldn't have emerge but I like that we have a back with some significant experience in college.
Great news indeed. Agree with all that Mills provides benefits all the way around... experience being one of the biggest positives.
I am sure he is very good or they wouldn’t have taken him but he looked very average in their championship game.

Bottom line is he has not been officially cleared yet although according to the LJS and OWH its looking good

Last edited:

I am sure he is very good or they wouldn’t have taken him but he looked very average in their championship game.
Mike Rosier did not do well in the 84 Orange bowl. (yes I know he was injured early) EC looked average in the 2001 NC game. Rex Burkhead only got 60 yards in the 2012 CCG. Many great players look average in Championship games.

Yet ran for 700+ yards as a true Frosh against P-5 competition for GA Tech. Which is very impressive to say the least

Their Championship Game was a 1 vs 2 slobber knocker game. The only thing that looked good in that game were two great defenses. He ran for 1300+ yards during the season and throw in his GA Tech time and U will take him any day of the weej

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back