• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills Is Officially N; Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

I brought this up before on the forum, but it's crazy how sometimes kids can get too caught up in what they think they need to be in order to see the field. With Newby being shiftier/faster than Ozigbo, he tried bulking up to be the battering ram. Whether he was told to do that, i'm not sure, but it clearly wasn't what was best for him after seeing what he could do slimmed down in 2018.

Yep and different guys have different goals that are best for them. This has to be particularly true at RB in this offense. Yes we need power but never at the expense of explosiveness and the ability to move. I’m guessing that the ability to find that sweet spot separates the best S&C guys from the rest.

Has Mills had his cable installed yet?
Hopefully satellite
No word from Lincoln, but his neighbors in Garden City have confirmed that he has thrown out his Christmas tree....

image.jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back