• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills Is Officially N; Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

I am glad it looks like he is going to get things in order and get to Lincoln. I hope he lives up to expectations. I think he will, but you never know. He could be Thunder Collins 2.0.
yep thunder had no lightning A boom that was a bust

Last edited:

I'm just hoping our admissions office doesn't yank his chain. They have proven to be a big roadblock in the past.

I am glad it looks like he is going to get things in order and get to Lincoln. I hope he lives up to expectations. I think he will, but you never know. He could be Thunder Collins 2.0.
The 2.0 meaning no murder charges, I hope

Found this article about Mills:

"In August of 2017, Georgia Tech announced that Mills had been dismissed from the program for an unspecified violation of athletic department rules. It was subsequently learned that the dismissal stemmed from failed drug tests — three to be specific.
During the Early Signing Period late last year, Mills was in court addressing a failure to appear citation he received after being charged in July with driving on a suspended driver’s license. He received probation over that incident.
In 2016, Mills’ 771 yards and 12 rushing touchdowns led all Tech ball carriers., with 169 of those yards coming in the bowl win over Kentucky. Mills put up all of those numbers as a true freshman despite being suspended on two different occasions for a total of three games."

Mills rushed for 1,358 yards and 19 touchdowns in 10 games as a sophomore at GCCC.

I hope we don't have the same problems. We don't need another Randy Gregory and with a GPA issue.

Last edited:

I don't know about the weight gain, if I remember correctly, Ozigbo actually lost weight with Duval, but I bet his weight re-distributes.
Correct he slimmed down
I brought this up before on the forum, but it's crazy how sometimes kids can get too caught up in what they think they need to be in order to see the field. With Newby being shiftier/faster than Ozigbo, he tried bulking up to be the battering ram. Whether he was told to do that, i'm not sure, but it clearly wasn't what was best for him after seeing what he could do slimmed down in 2018.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back