• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mills is N! Signed his LOI today

Has anybody heard if Dixon is getting things figured out? I see no mention of him along with Ferguson, DoMann, and Tanner? Or has that ship sailed?

Also, I wasn’t overly impressed with anything I seen out of Tanner last year but being a true Frosh, I didn’t expect an all American. My hope is with a full year learning the D and in the weight room he can make some huge strides this year.

If Dixon gets right and with the full year for Tanner, I would think the top 4 at OLB would be set.
Ship hasn’t sailed for Dixon, probably our most talented OLB. Off the field stuff he needs to figure it out. Big spring for him to show the coaches they can trust him.

Ship hasn’t sailed for Dixon, probably our most talented OLB. Off the field stuff he needs to figure it out. Big spring for him to show the coaches they can trust him.
Hopefully, he can do just that. Would much rather see him get a flag for his play on the field rather than just celebrating on the field without a helmet on...not that I want him to get a penalty.

When did mills actually sign? Wouldn’t he have to wait till February if he didn’t sign during early signing period in December? My understanding was staff was holding off until academics were in order. Turn in signed LOI during early period with staff holding it or do juco signings have larger signing window?

When did mills actually sign? Wouldn’t he have to wait till February if he didn’t sign during early signing period in December? My understanding was staff was holding off until academics were in order. Turn in signed LOI during early period with staff holding it or do juco signings have larger signing window?

No because JUCO early signers could sign until 15 January he signed on the 14th.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back