• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Miles to WSU?

Miles boasts a 398-333 record as head coach at Mayville State, SW Minnesota State, North Dakota State, Colorado State and Nebraska.

I don't think I would boast about a lifetime .544 record in any sport.

The grass is greener when you are far away. From the article:
Miles would seem to be a top candidate for the Cougar job. Miles boasts a 398-333 record as head coach at Mayville State, SW Minnesota State, North Dakota State, Colorado State and Nebraska. He was the 2014 Big Ten coach of the year at Nebraska. He took CSU to their first NCAA tournament appearance since 1990 in 2012. He then coached Nebraska to the first tournament appearance since 1998 in 2014. Even this year with his job in jeopardy, Miles has the Cornhuskers ranked 39th in the country on Kenpom.com. For comparison Washington ranks 53rd and WSU is all the way down at 209th. If Moos is desperate enough to jettison Miles for Hoiberg, the Cougars would be wise to pounce.. . . Hopefully Chun will make a big push for Miles if he becomes available.
Geez. who is this Miles guy? Nebraska should hire this guy
I don't think I would boast about a lifetime .544 record in any sport.
especially if, after 731 attempts, you haven't figured out a recipe thats better then the odds of just flipping a coin. Heck, WD-40 figured it out faster then that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back