• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mi'Cole Cayton Officially Leaving

Bella Cravens also tweeted a thank you late this evening. So it appears she's going to move on and not take advantage of the extra "COVID year" to stay in Lincoln.

Last edited:
I hope Ruby's decision to go home to Australia works out for her.

I know that they have experience playing internationally and things like Skype, Zoom and FaceTime exist, but it still has to be really hard for Ruby, Issie and Jaz going to school so far from home. I felt particularly bad for Issie this season because in an interview with Matt Coatney she said her family hadn't been able to come see her at all this year.

There's no bright side to losing Ruby, Bella and Mi'Cole, but Amy Williams definitely won't have a "roster crunch" if Sam Haiby decides to take one more run at a B1G title with her teammates next season. I was surprised to see that she's considering another year in college, but since she is, I hope she stays in Lincoln!

Since they had an open scholarship to begin with and Bella also now appears to be moving on, if Sam stays, I think that still gives the Huskers two open scholarships should Coach Williams want to add players from the portal. (Or maybe JUCO? Not sure how big the JUCO market is in women's basketball.)

Last edited:
Thank You Mi'Cole for your time at Nebraska! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

Best Wishes on your future endeavors!!! (except when you play against Huskers. ;))

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back