• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan

This is rough. Looking through these comments and on Twitter (X), you'd think this is the worst team NU has ever assembled. If I didn't know better, I would have thought we lost this past weekend as well. Having said that, I think NU stays very competitive in a close, low scoring game with Michigan.
I think will be closer than people think. Michigan haven't played an opponent as good as Minnesota or Colorado, They have dominated the teams on their schedule all in Ann Arbor. I wouldn't bet the Farm on it but Huskers will be best Team they have Played and also 1st Road game. 1 score game in 4th Qtr with Home Crowd rocking not impossible.

Last year they rocked us but two years ago we should have won. I’m hoping Heinrich/Sims will be given a playbook more like two years ago and that we will be able to run on them. With a passing game to our te’s.
And off course a defense that will stop them enough.
From your lips to God's ear! :Bow:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks