• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan State Week Practice Thread: 23 September Coach Frost/Coaches Radio Show: Barrett Ruud

I get the feeling that Sam actually relishes Nebraska's struggles based off a lot of his posts. He definitely does not think twice about posting sour grapes. I guess he is seasoned to know what gets the audience more riled up and he is using it to get his clicks.

I don't get that from Sam at all. He's a fan just like the rest of us and let's face it, this team is frustrating to watch at times.

That said, his three keys to the game were pretty spot on and he picked the Huskers to win.

I get the feeling that Sam actually relishes Nebraska's struggles based off a lot of his posts. He definitely does not think twice about posting sour grapes. I guess he is seasoned to know what gets the audience more riled up and he is using it to get his clicks.
I get the feeling EVERYONE at OWH is enjoying Frost’s struggles which is stupid because Nebraska football might be the only thing keeping OWH from shutting down.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back