• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan State Week Practice Thread: 23 September Coach Frost/Coaches Radio Show: Barrett Ruud

Trent rolled his ankle towards the end of the game, that is why Piper got some plays. Piper was the one who got blown up on the xp that was returned for 2.
If I remember correctly you’re from Pierce. I bet you enjoy pointing out mistakes of Norfolk Catholic kid. Lol.

NIL is going to lead to a lot more selfish "me first" play.
That is a bingo! He made an awesome catch but it wasn't the best decision for the team.

I hope that Scott can keep the player focused on team success over self-promotion.

I think NIL will be like rust to some of the storied programs...

If I remember correctly you’re from Pierce. I bet you enjoy pointing out mistakes of Norfolk Catholic kid. Lol.
Well, too be 1000% honest, I wasn't trying to bag on Piper at all, even though from NC. But on that XP, as I stated somewhere else, it looked like he stepped on a landmine and was blown back 5 yards. He was destroyed. We beat NC 3 out of 4 years we played them so they were never a big deal to me. I did have to block Raemakers my SR year though. He and about 3 other NC guys were great friends of mine (I mean real good friends!) as I lived exactly 1/4 mile over the Madison Co/Pierce Co line but could see Norfolk out of my bedroom window so I was there all the time, partying with them and other NC/Norfolk High School students. Heck, back in those Jr High/HS/later NTCC/NECC days, 99% of the girls I dated were from Norfolk.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back