• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Michigan State strips local star's scholarship after explicit rap video

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not really that surprised about it, especially if the guy has a record deal lined up with a release coming out in a couple weeks. He probably saved Dantonio a headache down the road, but he's likely to make more money as a rapper then he would have playing football. Not the choice I would want my kid(s) to make, but it's not my problem either.

I'm not really that surprised about it, especially if the guy has a record deal lined up with a release coming out in a couple weeks. He probably saved Dantonio a headache down the road, but he's likely to make more money as a rapper then he would have playing football. Not the choice I would want my kid(s) to make, but it's not my problem either.
Have you listened to the track??? He aint getting signed any time soon

There are a lot more "budding" rap stars delivering pizzas than there are ones driving fancy cars.

Last edited:
He'll be applying for the government sponsored cell phone, housing, and food plan soon enough. One would think this conversation about his rap career/desire would have cropped up at some point during the recruiting process.

Thankfully some athletes knew they sucked at rapping and stuck with football.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/42Or831zKOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back