• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Michigan & Michigan State lose Top Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member

Penn state lost Tommy Schutt, 4* DT, to Ohio State. Michigan State's decommit also went to Ohio State.

It's that time of year, guys. Players are done with their seasons and putting more thought into it and coaches are doing a lot more work as they have a little down time.

As long as we're not losing people, it's really entertaining. :)

Ohio State is becoming a bear already under Meyer.

Two things:

1. I hate, hate, hate the waiver that allows for two staffs that Ohio State is using right now.

2. Urban Meyer is an incredible recruiter - and will be a pain in our neck for years to come.

Agree...that is a huge unfair advantage to them....

Two things:

1. I hate, hate, hate the waiver that allows for two staffs that Ohio State is using right now.

2. Urban Meyer is an incredible recruiter - and will be a pain in our neck for years to come.

Agree...that is a huge unfair advantage to them....

Yep...they're sitting there cherry picking while the coaches for the other teams are actually trying to recruit and coach.

BTW: Don't care about other teams losing players or how often it happens,...I just don't want it to happen here. And if Urban is stealing from Michigan and Michigan St (our division rivals) then I reaaaaaalllly don't care.

Last edited:
I really don't like Urban Meyer, maybe just because of his ESPN know it all attitude the last year.

I know his record speaks for itself !

Two things:

Has there ever been a program that has done that for a coaching change. As often as a coach is removed from his team and/or have an temp coach, I can't remember two staffs working one team with one specific group coaching and the other recruiting. Why hasn't other ADs/Coaches stepped up and say something. Especially the rival of the school whom has lost a recruit (Michigan).

And it's not like Urban Meyer needs training wheels for coaching or recruiting.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back