• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan implements no huddle, spread offense for 2019

Desperate for change because their coach can't win the big one.

Yep. And, If you can't beat them, join them (Ohio State). Interesting Harbaugh, an offensive guy, is not involved whatsoever in the implementation. Almost makes me wonder if this wasn't forced on him.

Yep. And, If you can't beat them, join them (Ohio State). Interesting Harbaugh, an offensive guy, is not involved whatsoever in the implementation. Almost makes me wonder if this wasn't forced on him.
I think Harbaugh has too many options to try and force anything on him but its curious to see him go away from his power running approach.

With UMs defense, they could be very scary.

I was thinking the same thing. It could take two+ years for full implementation, we'll see. We play them again in 2021 in Lincoln.

Last edited:
No way Jimmy has given full control to the brand new OC. The guy hasn't been around very long and he was basically just a WR coach his whole career. Maybe he's the next coming, but for Jimmy to put that much faith in a young OC baffles me. Either he's lying (the OC) or Jimmy is very desperate.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back