• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Michael Malloy - Souix City Heelan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that I know of....

Sioux City Heelan running back Michael Malloy was arrested in Nebraska on Monday and charged with four offenses, including possession or use of drug paraphernalia, according to Dakota County (Neb.) court records.

Malloy, who committed to play football at the University of Iowa last month, also was charged with obstruction of a peace officer, second degree criminal trespass and no head/tail lights, according to records. The warrant was issued Aug. 8 and returned Monday when Malloy turned himself in to authorities.

http://thegazette.com/2011/08/18/s-c-heelan-star-hawkeye-recruit-arrested/

My understanding is he got a call but not much after that. He was pretty solid on Iowa the whole time, but I would guess that as ended at this point. The kid is getting a 20 day suspension from the team, which will hurt his season.

Sioux City Heelan play Sioux City East, pretty big rivalry, tonight with about 7 guys suspended for various drinking, drug, other activities. Tends to be the problem with the talent up here.

i will be out of the loop now. both my cousins graduated. but she knows the malloy kid and said all his charges will be dropped, idk if some other kids are looking out for him but she said all he did wrong was run away from the cops. like i said idk for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back