• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mich v Bama

It's a talent issue for Michigan. Harbaugh needs time to get his talent and then his talent needs time to 'get ready'. :Lol:

There has to be some teams out there that our staff could go visit to see how they get their guys "ready" so fast?

That Thibbadeaux (sp?) kid for Oregon is one....true freshmen. Geeeez.

You can piss and moan about his approach and all that row the boat stuff, but PJ Fleck has won at every stop he has made and may well be the best coach in the Big Ten West.
I am not sure if you thought I was pissing and moaning about PJ Fleck, but that was not my intent. I am happy they won. I was hoping all the B1G teams would win their bowl games. Michigan looked like they were going to give Bama a game, and Wisconsin played a heck of a game with some questionable calls which cost them the game - the same could be said for the Bucks.

I am not sure if you thought I was pissing and moaning about PJ Fleck, but that was not my intent. I am happy they won. I was hoping all the B1G teams would win their bowl games. Michigan looked like they were going to give Bama a game, and Wisconsin played a heck of a game with some questionable calls which cost them the game - the same could be said for the Bucks.
No I did't think that at all. I was speaking in general terms about how a lot of folks - me included - thought Fleck was a little to "out there" with his row the boat deal. Had nothing to do with your post. I should have been clearer on that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back