• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Metallica

Makes sense to me. Miley has never been particularly interesting and Metallica hasn't been interesting since way before Miley was born.
On the SNL 40th anniversary show, I had the misfortune of listening to her trill her way through '50 ways to leave your lover'

I later went into the kitchen and bore out my ears with a potato peeler for relief.

Last edited:
On the SNL 40th anniversary show, I had the misfortune of listening to her trill her way through '50 ways to leave your lover'

I later went into the kitchen and bore out my ears with a potato peeler for relief.
She does seem to dedicate a lot of her career to karaoke. I can appreciate a cover with a unique spin. Somebody just singing another artist’s song is a bore fest

I lost interest after master of puppets.
How could you not love the black album? Easily one of the best of all time IMO. MoP is a masterpiece as well for sure.

When Load/Reload came out I was like WTH is this garbage? So bad. But their old stuff is still gold.

How could you not love the black album? Easily one of the best of all time IMO. MoP is a masterpiece as well for sure.

When Load/Reload came out I was like WTH is this garbage? So bad. But their old stuff is still gold.
metalica went from angry raw metal to overproduced shined up music.
I found Metallica very early on before most knew about them. I am a thrash fan so I guess the real answer is they lost that thrash vibe.

metalica went from angry raw metal to overproduced shined up music.
I found Metallica very early on before most knew about them. I am a thrash fan so I guess the real answer is they lost that thrash vibe.
That is the way most bands are. When they start out they are hungry and angry. They have an edge to them. As they age and gain fame it is hard to be hungry and angry when you have millions of dollars in the bank

Last edited:

She has a really good, unique voice, and she doesn't need to do all of the nonsense like Madonna. That being said, there is no way I'm going to listen to her (or any pop star) do a Metallica song.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back