• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Message about good customer service

EastOfEden

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
When you order multiple copies of a book from Amazon to send to more than one person, there is a spot on the frame that pops up when you check out to send copies to multiple persons. Check that if you want to do that. I did not and ended up puching the various circles noting addresses of each member of my 13 person book group. Well, 13 copies went to the last person on the list.

Complicating everything was that that member had just moved so the address I tapped on my amazon list of addressees was wrong.

So I discovered that later and reordered for all of the members individually, so I was out about $250. We tried to find the books but they had vanished. Nevertheless Amazon refunded me the entire price of the books I had ordered in the first go round even though they had a picture showing they had delivered them to the address I gave them.

For me, that's the epitome of good customer service.

When you order multiple copies of a book from Amazon to send to more than one person, there is a spot on the frame that pops up when you check out to send copies to multiple persons. Check that if you want to do that. I did not and ended up puching the various circles noting addresses of each member of my 13 person book group. Well, 13 copies went to the last person on the list.

Complicating everything was that that member had just moved so the address I tapped on my amazon list of addressees was wrong.

So I discovered that later and reordered for all of the members individually, so I was out about $250. We tried to find the books but they had vanished. Nevertheless Amazon refunded me the entire price of the books I had ordered in the first go round even though they had a picture showing they had delivered them to the address I gave them.

Two things EastOfEden.
1. What the HELL is "puching"?
and
2. This is your penance for not only reading a Danielle Steel book and bragging about it, but trying to recommend we read some of that garbage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :Lol::Banana:

There are some that believe that reading one book of an author that has sold 700 million or so copies of her books, has been on the list of the NYT best selling books for 381 consecutive weks, has had 22 of her books adapted for TV (a couple of which got Glolden globe nominations) and is translated into almost 50 languages around the world is a waste of time. I'm not in that group. I kind of like to see what people are reading. And they are reading Danielle Steele books.

I doubt I'll read another, but now I have some understanding of why she is popular.

Damn, I must have struck a nerve EoE. Come on man, I've posted enough on HM for you to at least realize my sense of humor, doesn't mean you have to like it, but you don't have to get all excited and pissed either. It's just a joke my man, calm down. It's just like music, art or any other form of entertainment, it's subjective and on top of all that, I was just messing around with ya. No hard feelings I hope. LOL.

Half way thru, I was laughing and getting ready to hit laffin emoji, then I started to cringe at your loss of funds. Glad I could go back to laffin emoji. Kudos to Amazon for this at least.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back