• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Memorial Stadium Market Survey Results

If any of you Huskermax people responded that you want a salad at the football games you should be ashamed of yourself, other than that there is some good info in that survey, it will be interesting to see how things move forward.

If you don’t like salad, it means you’ve only ever had crappy ones. ;)

The information on this site is fascinating. The answers to the question “Why not attending more” is especially telling.

Last edited:
The age demographics show clearly the dropoff in interest for those younger than 35.

Also interesting to see that 72% of those polled are pro-alcohol or neutral toward alcohol being sold.

It is also possible that people below 35 are less likely to take the time to complete this survey, so the info could be a bit skewed.

I was surprised by the overall “not negative” response to alcohol as well.

It is also possible that people below 35 are less likely to take the time to complete this survey, so the info could be a bit skewed.

I was surprised by the overall “not negative” response to alcohol as well.

I'm not sure.

I could also make a case that those under 35 would have more demands for changes than those over 50 -- at least among those interested in attending games.

I tend to think this shows the trend we've seen in the past 10-15 years across the country. Younger people in general care less about sports -- and especially attending sporting events -- than the older crowd.

There is no excuse for a salad at a football game, good bad or other. That, or anything vegan. No.

Agree to disagree (and I realize I am in the minority on this board.)

All that aside, I am really curious to see what the university does now that they have this data. Seat comfort is clearly the top issue to be addressed.

Sounds to me like we'll see booze at Memorial Stadium relatively soon.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back