• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Meltdown. Can Frost manage it this week?

Long time lurker (like decades) first time poster. Frost completely abandoned the run in the 2nd half, like he has every game this year. He can't help himself.

Exactly.

I've called him out on that more than a couple times this season.

It's a panic move. Combined with the fact that I really don't think he likes to run the ball unless the team is in total control.

I sure hope the new OC sees things quite a bit differently than Frost.

I suppose some could say Nebraska is the best 3-9 team ever. And Iowa could be called the worst 10-2 team ever.

But -- they both are who their records are.

One team consistently crumbles late in games, the other team never loses composure.

One team is one of the mentally weakest teams in history, while the other team is mentally strong. That's leadership, that's coaching.

I suppose some could say Nebraska is the best 3-9 team ever. And Iowa could be called the worst 10-2 team ever.

But -- they both are who their records are.

One team consistently crumbles late in games, the other team never loses composure.

One team is one of the mentally weakest teams in history, while the other team is mentally strong. That's leadership, that's coaching.
Frost needs therapy. Seriously

Did any of you notice on the TV post game interview with the Iowa head coach?—His voice cracked and he broke up I wonder if he’s thinking of retiring but of course his son Will slide into the head-coaching job for the next 25 years. Why the two of them were not fired is beyond me it proves that I was more interested in winning then calling out coaches for what they said in the past and what they’ve done

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back