• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mel wants to take us to the "Woodshed"!

It will definitely be interesting to see.

I do imagine it will be a tough ticket as Michigan State hasn't finished a season ranked since 2017 and haven't started 3-0 since 2015.

My guess is that a lot of Nebraska fans already had travel plans set aside for Illinois (first game) and Oklahoma (50th anniversary game) and didn't plan ahead enough thinking that Michigan State would be any good. I haven't really seen the discussion on HuskerMax for a fan gathering like there was for the prior two road contests.

That said, you can never totally discount Nebraska fans traveling to road games. And I'm sure there's a significant number within driving distance.
I'm going to guess more then the 2,500 Mel forecasted. Add to the reasons you gave (Ill, Ok), who in their right mind would have seen MSU as a pivotal game 2 months ago. MSU was to be the laughingstock. Mel's done a good job, so far.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back