• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mel Tucker

Yeah, that contract may not age well from the looks of it. Have to be careful with one-season wonders (as we found out).

With that said, Minny might not even have to dress their punter when we play them.

1664060035575.png

Yeah, that contract may not age well from the looks of it. Have to be careful with one-season wonders (as we found out).

With that said, Minny might not even have to dress their punter when we play them.
They won’t even give him a plane ticket.

Football teams are complex “organisms”. The head coach is but one of many, many pieces of the puzzle. There is no sure thing coach that can go into any location and be successful.

Even UM, if his former WR coach is to be believed, scouted the roster for every team he coached at before he took the job. It wasn’t magic as much as good organization.

I wonder if PJ knows about the 1983 game....84-13. He might try to run up the score and try and top that.

They are screwed. Love it. Another fraud, who had some luck early. That ‘luck’ totally changed his perceived worth to those with blunders. Dude is an average coach, on a good day. Parlayed it into 100.mm. Just wow. Only in America.

They are screwed. Love it. Another fraud, who had some luck early. That ‘luck’ totally changed his perceived worth to those with blunders. Dude is an average coach, on a good day. Parlayed it into 100.mm. Just wow. Only in America.
I think a chunk of what got him respect at CU was beating us a couple times. Doh!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back