• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mel Tucker to MSU

Maybe what's his bucket at Central Michigan goes to cu. The one that was at csu?

Also, I live in Boulder and work in Denver. This news hasn’t caused so much as a ripple or a whisper. Maybe the lack of community investment was a contributing factor to Mel’s decision...?

On local sports talk, the fans and former players are butt hurt because he announced he was staying and then left anyway.

interesting.... makes me wonder, "What has Mel Tucker done?" ;)

Burn CU...Burn!
If you watched CU in 2018 and then in 2019, you could notice the difference between how the team played under one staff and then the next. The CU fans, and some of them actually are moderately knowledgeable, saw it too and liked what they had. He has BIG roots too. Used to work with Dantonio and Sabin. To your point, that's all I have to explain it.

Last edited:

College football is a dirty, big money business. The dumpster fire now just gets passed from Sparty to CU. Maybe CU hires Bieniemy?

College coaches get a bad name for saying that they aren’t leaving and then leaving. If you’ve ever applied for a job while having a job, you’re definitely not going to tell your current employer that you’re looking until it’s decided one way or another that you’re staying or going.

College football is a dirty, big money business. The dumpster fire now just gets passed from Sparty to CU. Maybe CU hires Bieniemy?
Too much money in the game. Can't blame a coach for upwards movement or taking the job they want. But the fact that Universities can make the $Whatever million buyouts for the coaches old job without batting an eye...wasted money.
And they are worried about a kid selling cars.

If you watched CU in 2018 and then in 2019, you could notice the difference between how the team played under one staff and then the next. The CU fans, and some of them actually are moderately knowledgeable, saw it too and liked what they had. He has BIG roots too. Used to work with Dantonio and Sabin. To your point, that's all I have to explain it.
agree, seemed promising... as much as a 5-7 season can be ;)

My comment had more to do with a sarcastic jab at his "what has Nebraska Done?" statement.

agree, seemed promising... as much as a 5-7 season can be ;)

My comment had more to do with a sarcastic jab at his "what has Nebraska Done?" statement.
They will do that. Wish I had something a little more recent with which to respond.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back