• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McKewon Article in OWH

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
3/22/17
Nebraska women's basketball players are buying in to coach Amy Williams' message, plan to return

LINCOLN — Nebraska women’s basketball coach Amy Williams hasn’t finished recruiting for this cycle. She’s willing to add the right high school or junior college player to the 2017 class, so she’ll be scouting plenty of prospects in the next several weeks.

But it doesn’t appear she’ll have many scholarships to fill.
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/womens...cle_2630d126-1edd-52a0-9bc8-ce30f143e37e.html

Sam keeps doing all he can to pump sunshine on the women's basketball front. We need players, and there is no sign we are in the hunt for any late signees, graduate transfers, or jucos. I hope they are stealth recruiting.

looks like we had to wait only 23 minutes :Redface: (instead of a couple of weeks) to discover what you were talking about, Sandhills! :eek:

Just hope there is not more to follow. :Cautious:

Last edited:

looks like we had to wait only 23 minutes :Redface: (instead of a couple of weeks) to discover what you were talking about, Sandhills! :eek:

Just hope there is not more to follow. :Cautious:

Yeah, I wasn't sure how quickly it would become public! Turns out pretty darn quick! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back