• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McCaffrey bros not happy with coach frost comments

Why? It was a general comment about the transfer portal. Is he not allowed to have an opinion? Yes the best thing for the Mccaffery boys would be to say nothing. They look bad here not Frost.
Of course he can have an opinion. I even agree with his opinion/implication that Luke got bad advice from his family.

That doesn’t mean it was a good idea to say it publicly.

Would be wiser and classier to stay above it. And to concentrate on not sucking at football.

Of course he can have an opinion. I even agree with his opinion/implication that Luke got bad advice from his family.

Would be wiser and classier to stay above it. And to concentrate on not sucking at football.

my sentiments exactly. I’d much prefer we get our name in the news for on-field success than ephemeral presser comments.

He gave an honest answer about the portal and it’s issues. He said nothing controversial. He answered a damn question and answered it well.

Nah T.O. comes to mind as the guy who said much while saying little.

You don't think TO would comment on the transfer portal and how it would be bad for the education of the student athlete?

And also, TO got criticized all the time from fans for being boring, so you can't win either way. Frost should just stop giving interviews at this point.

"McCaffrey was on campus for roughly a week, and according to Satterfield, participated in “3-4” summer workouts, and decided to leave the program because he wanted to come in and be the starting quarterback."

"Why McCaffrey will be eligible right away​

Sam Khan Jr., senior writer: Although McCaffrey announced in February that he was headed to Louisville, his time with the Cardinals was brief. He arrived in June, was not placed on scholarship and did not attend class, thus, his status in the transfer portal remained active."

come on man, SF comments were spot on. 3-4 summer workouts and then left Louisville.... not even practices. didn't even enroll in school there. kid is just looking for a school to make him the starter. plain an simple. education is secondary here.
Satterfield, what a meanie

I don’t agree with you here. Especially on item two. I can see where one can say that it is for any individual to decide what is best for themselves, but I struggle to see some of the moves made being upgrades for the individual.

I think that's completely up to the individual to decide if the move is for the best. Who am I to judge? Who is anyone to judge? Is it an upgrade for every player who has transferred to Nebraska? Or have some of those players also made misguided decisions? Something tells me Nebraska fans only apply that to players transferring out.

It's pretty easy for Nebraska fans to stick up for Nebraska and their coach. Yet for most of the world, it isn't the center of the universe.

I think that's completely up to the individual to decide if the move is for the best. Who am I to judge? Who is anyone to judge? Is it an upgrade for every player who has transferred to Nebraska? Or have some of those players also made misguided decisions? Something tells me Nebraska fans only apply that to players transferring out.

It's pretty easy for Nebraska fans to stick up for Nebraska and their coach. Yet for most of the world, it isn't the center of the universe.
I definitely don’t have a problem with a kid transferring. Zero issues with it. I had nothing bad to say about LM until his brothers spouted off. The portal is broken and it’s a fact many of these kids are getting bad advice. Many will not land in a situation that’s better. It’s an instant gratification society. If they can’t start immediately they run away from competition. This is all fact in the LM saga.

The best remark would’ve been to say nothing.
Let em burn their futures?
Influences with their own motivations are always right?
Theres plenty of room plus all the new high schoolers?

A few things SF addressed, because he did say something.
Saying nothing can cause greater harm.

This reminds me of the sounds of silence song
Not picking on you, but I do disagree about being silent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back