• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB TICKETS HERE vs MICHIGAN STATE, TUE 2/28 ***CHEER THE TEAM*** FINAL HOME GAME!

OPENING NIGHT REPORT!!! :thumbsup:

With roughly 65 percent of the lower bowl filled, Hoiberg changed the format to give fans a good look at NU’s renewed emphasis on defense and doing the dirty work – qualities undeniably lacking the last three seasons.

“I love this group,” Hoiberg said to Nebraska fans at mid-court before the practice. “This is a group that our fans are really going to be proud of. They’ve bought into a defensive identity, and that’s really what we’ve been preaching since we got this group together back in June.

Jessica Cutie...er...Coody. What a hottie!

c5a18bad8c797758a975bd5f964053ea.jpg

MBB Tickets HERE - Six-Pak ($30) & Single-Game (Get Thee to PBA & Root for the Team!) Too Late - IOWA SOLD OUT

Attendance
for the Iowa Game: 14,920 :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

WAY TO GO FANS!!! :Bow:

1672427042408.png

Last edited:

NEXT GAME - WED, 1/18/23 @ 6 PM, vs OHIO STATE

Get Thee to PBA and Support the Team!

Last edited:

It Looks like a great Afternoon in Lincoln!!! :nod:
WHY not Hurry on Down to PBA and take in a Men's Basketball Game. :Hooray:

(HINT - Try out the new DoorDash mobile order concessions from your seat. They'll text you when it's ready for pick-up; by-passing the lines.)

:Gobigred:

(ps IF YOU DIDN'T GO YOU MISSED A GREAT GAME!)

Last edited:
Next-Up: WISCONSIN, SAT, 2/11 @ PBA, 3 PM CT

OVERTIME WIN: 73-63!!! :Hair Fire:

It Looks like a great Afternoon in Lincoln to Take in a Men's Basketball Game @ PBA!!! :Hooray:

Try out the new DoorDash mobile order concessions from your seat. They'll text you when it's ready for pick-up; by-passing the lines

Last edited:

Next-Up: MARYLAND, SUN, 2/19 @ PBA, 4 PM CT

I'm hearing it's pretty near a sell-out!

Also a "NO-SIT SUNDAY!!!"

***CHEER THE TEAM***

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back