• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #8, Wed, L, 100-104 (4 OT), Yes, You Read that Right), 12/1 @ NORTH CAROLINA STATE (B1G/ACC Challenge), 6:15 pm CT, ESPNU (Game Thread/Recap)

Sinful! I hope the refs are graded, and they are demoted if they screw up

Totally egregious!!
I think they will get A+‘S from the ACC. NCAA needs a pool of unbiased, independent officials in both football and basketball. It really is ruining the sport.

I thought for a large portion of the game, compared to what we saw early in the year........we've seen improvement in rebouding and in selfish play. Obvioulsly as the game progressed, both problems resurfaced. But I think we are making headway.
I was encouraged by how we playned. On the road, middle of the pac ACC team. you dont win on the road often against teams like that, and if the right call is made at the end of the game, its likely Verge makes at least one of two.
We really needed that win, but Im encouraged by the fact that as Big10 starts,we can compete at a high level and have a chance to be good. Im not sure we knew that was going to be the case at the end of the 3rd and 4tjh game of the season.

We really needed that win, because Indiana on the road and them michigan at home are both going to be tough gigs. We HAVE to win one of those games
Amen.

Revised Final Game Stats:

EDITED TO ADD TWEET FROM TREV ALBERTS:

1642392902163.png

and in the very next game for NC State, Seabron scored a total of 11 points
Exhaustion isn’t out of the question. Not to mention no one is denying the guy was shooting out of his mind on a ton of his shots. He hit for 30% as opposed to 50% against us. He also didn’t get to the line 22 times.

DATEOPPRESULTMINFGFG%3PT3P%FTFT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS
Sat 12/4vsLOULOUL
73-68
354-1330.80-10.03-560.092011111
Wed 12/1vsNEBNEBW
104-100 4OT
5711-2250.00-20.017-2085.0182024639

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back