• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #33, (W, 68-61), Thu, 3/14 vs Maryland (#20) (22-9) (13-7), About 1:30pm CT, BTN

I have to pick a friend up at DFW airport, but I think that I will be able to stay for the whole game. That is unless the refs decide to call 80 fouls.

Season ends this afternoon, no depth...foul trouble will be the reason!

Most likely this is the case, but if JPJ comes out and puts in 30 again you never know. He does 30 and Roby and Watson toss in 15 each it could be a game. They are not going to shut down Maryland's bigs they are going to have to score some points.

As I told my basketball playing son a few years ago... "you get the same number of possessions as the other team. Maximize yours and make them struggle on theirs."

His response was initially a befuddled look and then "that's pretty smart, dad!" I have yet to hear him say that again with regards to anything.... :)

Starters: (only 8 suited up for Nebraska)

upload_2019-3-14_12-21-26.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back